Are you a recent graduate or a young professional and want to plan for your career, but wondering how to start? You probably have a plan, but also know you will need support and some guidance along the line?
You may have so many questions about your career and future, and would love to find someone to ask. Someone who's been there, who has the right experience, and who's reached high in their career and succeeded!
Then, welcome to the Intersection Mentorship Program! A program designed, in partnership with Impactiv, to offer Lebanese graduates and young professionals the opportunity to be mentored by leading executives who are passionate to help aspiring Lebanese youth to advance their careers and become the business leaders of the future.REGISTER NOW
• Become part of an exclusive support circle & network.
• Build your network & get access to more opportunities for the internships & jobs you want.
• Assess the skills you need to move forward in your career path.
• Develop new professional skills and reinforce your CV.
• Develop your communication & leadership skills.
Get the opportunity to attend premium webinars organized by the INTERSECTION program.
• Receive guidance from a mentor, a professional who is passionate about helping youth in Lebanon.
• Get one on one time with executives who want you to succeed!
WHO & WHEN
- If you're a University student in Lebanon who has completed - or about to complete – the undergraduate studies, or are now pursuing a masters or PhD degree.
- Looking for work or still in the early stages of your career (up to two years of working).
- Interested in advancing your career.
- Looking to receive one-to-one mentorship sessions from your personal mentor.
- Ready to commit to this program including the workshops & mentoring sessions scheduled with your mentor.
- Aiming to grow your professional network and have access to our amazing mentors!
- Call for applications launch: January 18 – Deadline on February 18.
- Intersection Info Session: February 7.
- Shortlisting & Interviews: March 14.
- Acceptance Letters: March 25
- Intersection Launch: March 30.
- Start of One-on-one mentorship sessions: April 1.
- Duration: 8 months between April & December.
- Intersection Talks: May - September (To be communicated throughout the program).
- Intersection Final Event: December 2024.
In this third round of INTERSECTION, we are accepting a very limited number of applicants so that we can provide each one of you with a personalized and great experience.
We're looking for applicants who really want this and who can benefit the most out of it. So, if you believe this is the right program for you and you can be committed to it, fill in the following application and we'll get the process started!
Are you a senior student, have graduated, or pursuing your graduate studies in a tech-major like Computer Science/engineering, Robotics, Cybersecurity, Data Science and more? Intersection Tech is your gateway to unlocking incredible opportunities and advancing your career.
As an extension of the highly successful Intersection mentoring program, Intersection Tech empowers mentees to thrive in the fast-paced and competitive tech industry by offering unmatched access to mentorship, knowledge, and a supportive community connecting you with prominent professionals in the field nationally and internationally.
Access one on one mentorship from leaders in the industry in addition to informative and skill building group sessions to stay up to date with industry trends and succeed in your tech career. Join us in shaping the future of tech talent in Lebanon!