Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC)
READY TO COMPETE NEXT NOVEMBER IN OMAN?!
INJAZ Lebanon's Company Program gives University students the opportunity to enter the world of entrepreneurship! They get to organize themselves into management teams, select a business idea, raise capital, prepare a business plan, market and sell their product or service. Students will get the opportunity to be mentored by professional volunteers in order to grow their business idea further.
The program culminates in the annual Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC) to choose the winner of the Best Company Award. Winning team will then represent Lebanon by attending the regional Young Arab Entrepreneurs Competition organized by INJAZ Al-Arab and compete against the winners from 14 Arab countries, part of INJAZ network.
- Work closely with an experienced mentor on turning your abstract idea into a successful reality. Each team will be assigned a mentor available to meet with you 2 hours per week throughout the full cycle.
- Compete during the annual INJAZ Lebanon Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC) over the Best Company Award.
- Represent Lebanon at the INJAZ Al-Arab’s regional Young Entrepreneurs Competition and compete against teams from 13 Arab countries.
- Applicants must be current university students.
- Applications should be submitted by the team with a minimum of 2 members.
- Teams should have at least formed a business idea.
- Applicants should be able to commit to the program's meeting hours for 2hrs/week along 12 weeks starting April 2019
Reach us on 01-493 740 or send your email to email@example.com
Brainstorm a problem or a challenge and find a corresponding idea/solution to resolve it.
Introduce company structure, departments, communication channels and identity. Finalize and decide on the product/service idea to pursue.
Assign team members to key roles and outline their job descriptions in the company. Shortlist the company name. Finalize Financial Planning and Sales Pitch.
Develop and design the company's chosen product/service. Develop, revise and finalize the company's marketing strategy.
Monitor, evaluate and plan ongoing production, marketing and sales of product/service. Assess and evaluate the company's performance. Critically reflect on, discuss and evaluate the INJAZ Company Program and the start-up process. Prepare for the INJAZ Young Entrepreneurs Competition!
The Company Program's journey enriched our knowledge and skills, it organized our ideas in a systematic way enabling us to distinguish between the high level view we had (as engineers) and the details encountered throughout the entrepreneur's life. Moreover, the Company Program enabled us to know the logistical steps that we should follow, it also introduced us to the company structure and the corresponding tasks/responsibilities distribution.
- Haytham Dbouk, INJAZ Lebanon Student
The INJAZ student Company Program broadened my knowledge of the business world. It made me acknowledge and experiment the difficulties faced by starting a business. The beauty behind this program is the complete faith and trust being put into the youth to be able to create, innovate and make it completely on their own.
- Reeda Fneich, INJAZ Lebanon Student
The INJAZ Company Program has been a great experience in our lives. It has helped shape my vision in career decision making. I've become more liable in abrupt decision making and time management. I've tasted the importance of teamwork and having the leadership/entrepreneurs mindset in both work and social life. All in all, participating in the INJAZ program helped me build different qualities and ethics for life.
- Tatiana Maria Matta, INJAZ Lebanon Student
Creating a company is an extremely challenging thing. Believing in your idea is key to facing the obstacles and challenges in your journey.
- Chaza Ayoub, INJAZ Lebanon Student